The wait is over. The magazine of independent film & video production covering Reel Life Adventures in indie-making & distribution returns for Spring-Summer 2015.
Real indies share how they did it. Plus gear reviews, practical tips and advice from the experts. Now available at Barnes & Nobles, Books-A-Million, Hastings, Chapters, and more, plus virtually every studio in the LA area.
- Cover Story: Is Your Set Safe, and what you can do about it?
By Maureen Herzog with Cara Morrison
- Working with Other People: On collaboration and leadership in indiemaking
By Arthur Vincie
See related book: Preparing for Takeoff (Indie readers save 20% with discount code: FOC20)
- Gear: Blackmagic Desing’s Picket Cinema Camera (read it online here) By Carl Mrozek
- The H.I.T. List:
7 Hot Indie Tools
- Film Ratings: Advice on ratings and scripts
- Film in Montana: Why your project blongs in Big Sky Country
From the Pro Files: Producer Thomas Adelman
Shares advice for indie producers
REEL LIFE Adventures: True Tales of Making, Marketing & Distributing Independent Movies & TV (for more Reel Life stories from past issues): Inspirations stories and hard-earned advice
- Silver Tsunami
- Swiming with Sharks
- What Matters